Tuesday - Sunday
10.00 a.m - 6.00 pm
10.00 a.m - 8.00 p.m
Istanbul Museum of Modern Art is closed on January 1 and on the first day of the religious holidays.
Regular: 15 TL
Group (More than 10 people): 12 TL
Discounted (Students, 65 and older): 8 TL
Museum Members, Children Under 12, Visitors with Disabilities: Free
Free admission on Thursdays for residents of Turkey.
İstanbul Modern Cinema: 8 TL
Screenings are free of charge for museum visitors and members.
| 0-1 hours || 5 TL |
| 1-2 hours || 6 TL |
| 3 hours || 8 TL |
| 4 hours || 10 TL |
| 5 hours || 12 TL |
| 6 hours || 13 TL |
| 7 hours || 15 TL |
| 8-24 hours || 20 TL |
| Bus || 15 TL |
| || |
| || || |
Facilities and Policies
• All museum facilities are wheelchair accessible. Visitors, accompanied by infants in the “6 month to 4 year” age group, may borrow Quinny strollers donated to İstanbul Modern by Grupbaby. Use of the strollers is free of charge.
• Strollers are available from the cloakroom on the upper floor. To obtain one, simply show your museum entrance ticket and leave some form of identification (ID) as security.
• Visitors wishing to paint at the museum may borrow sitting stools from the cloakroom on the upper floor.
• Smoking, photography, food and drink are not allowed in the galleries.
• Museum visitors are requested to leave their umbrellas, large bags and luggage in the cloakroom